Accounting and Audit
We provide an array of accounting and audit services for small and middle market organizations, privately owned companies, partnerships, not-for-profit organizations and other forms of businesses, including:
- Audits of financial statements, which provides the highest level of assurance
- Reviews of annual and quarterly financial statements, which includes some analytical procedures and limited assurance
- Compilations of annual and quarterly financial statements primarily for internal management use
- Financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping and payroll services on an interim or long-term basis
- Outsource CFO or controllership services
- Other services as needed for public companies where Beck & Company is not the auditor of record
In public companies where we are not the auditors, Beck & Company can assist the audit committee and management in a wide variety of services that are considered prohibited non attest services; services that cannot be provided by the auditor of record.
Audit - an intensive examination with the highest level of assurance.
Review - some analytical procedures conducted with limited assurance.
Compilation - based upon client information provided and used primarily for internal use.
Simply stated, we are a full-service firm committed to providing you the best possible service. Our goal is to earn your trust and respect and to be considered part of your team